Finance Department of Allied Schools is responsible to implement the Financial Accounting System and Internal Controls of the company. The core activities controlled and monitored by Finance Department are Revenue Management, Outlays Management and Corporate compliance. Our Department believes in a transparent reconciliation of money and money equivalents while imparting training and process development to all our Stakeholders, internal as well as external.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop hard and soft accounting systems
- Prepare Financial Statements of Company and Network Assessment
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, income and expense
- Prepare Financial Recovery Plan
- Maintain accounts of supplies by the Company
- Prepare operating manuals for Finance and MIS